Is There a Correlation?
You have three options for selecting a dataset:
1. the dataset from your Unit 1 discussion,
2. a dataset available from the, or
3. a dataset from the.
Note:The dataset selected must have at least two quantitative variables.
Complete the following information for the selected dataset.
1. What are the names of the dataset and the two quantitative variables of interest?
2. Create a scatterplot with a . Attach the scatterplot to your post.
3. For the variables selected, run the regression available in the Excel Data Analysis Tools, or use another . Share the output.
4. What is the correlation coefficient (r)?
5. Summarize the results.
State whether the relation is strong or weak. What evidence supports your assertation?
State whether the relation is positive or negative. What evidence supports your assertation?
Is this result what you expected?
6. Use the regression analysis output to determine the linear regression () equation and state the equation.
Seefor creating a scatterplot and to determine the linear regression equation. You can also view a Discussion Board starter video to assist you with the in the.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more