Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Human anatomy is the study of structure and form of the human body; human physiology is the study if its functions. Understanding how the body is constructed and how the body operates is essential.
Answer all the following questions:
1. Define and describe the six levels of organization of the body and explain the eleven major organs systems in the body.
2. Explain the structure of an atom and the component subatomic particles that comprise an atom and explain the major chemical elements found in living systems.
3. Compare and contrast inorganic and organic compounds within the human body, using six specific examples.
Address each question asked in a single essay-style document with each topic separated with APA level headings, include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. The formatting for your submission is as follows:
Submissions should be in .doc file format.
Support your answers with scholarly resources. Your textbook can be used as well.
Follow APA format, Times New Roman, 12 Font, double spaced.
Be sure to cite all sources appropriately. (See APA guidelines).
An appropriate APA cover page and reference page should accompany your submission.
Please view the evaluation rubric as you will be assessed on adequacy of responses based on the criteria in the rubric.
Minimal word requirement is 1500 words, not including Title or References pages. Be sure to structure your paper with APA level headings related to the assignment components.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Plagiarism of any kind will result in an automatic score of a “0” for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more