Please read the instructions carefully, this is a project that is based on 4 parts, the first is the introduction, which is what you will do now, then I would like to work with you again when I have to do the other parts of the project since it will be the same project with the same event. If you are willing and understand the project let me know.
capstone Project Part 1: Introduction
The Capstone Project is a 4-part project that will require students to critically analyze and research an event that has been covered extensively in the media. The project will consist of an introduction, a case study, a final paper, and a video. The Capstone Project assignment contributes to (a) the writing assignments for Gordon Rule, and (b) assessment of the University Core Curriculum outcomes of critical thinking, content knowledge, and written/oral communication skills.
To begin this assignment, students will pick a current event within the last year. The event must align with one of the six issues that are covered in your textbook.
These six issues are:
1. Ownership of Mass Media Businesses
3. Fake News
5. Media Violence
Write an 800-word essay in APA Style that identifies the key ideas of the event:
• How did the media shape the event/story?
• How did others react to the way it was portrayed in the media?
• Did others create movements based on the way the media portrayed the event?
• Did people react differently in other parts of the world?
• How was the event shaped by various information systems?
DO NOT include the questions within your essay and make sure you’re not summarizing the event. The essay should provide examples, sources, and facts to back up your claims. This project is going to require you to be resourceful. You will need to do research outside of your textbook. You will be required to use sources that are reputable and factual. Wikipedia and tabloids are not a good source to use.
Directions for Capstone Project Part 1: Introduction:
• Word count for the body of the essay: 800. Going under or over the word count will be counted against your overall grade for the assignment.
• Times New Roman 12pt. font double-spaced.
• Must be written in third person. DO NOT include yourself or your name in the essay.
• Needs to be in APA style: A cover page, running header, citations within the body of the essay, and a reference page at the end.
• Submit it as a Word document ONLY.
• Paragraphs should have proper punctuation, grammar, and structure. Practice the proper writing skills you learned in ENC 1101
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more