Order Identity the Organization Discussion
Respond to two or more of your colleagues’ posts in one or more of the following ways: ( Respond to each Colleague 150 words)
· Ask a question about the organization your colleague identified as having a strong purpose-driven mission.
· Relate one or more examples of how your selected organization “lives out” its mission to the examples your colleague provided.
· Share an additional or alternate perspective on your colleague’s interpretation of their selected organization’s strategy.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.
1st Colleague to Respond to:
Identify the Organization
The organization that I chose that has a purpose-driven mission is Adidas. It is second largest manufacturers of athletic shoes, apparel and sporting goods following Nike. They are committed to being the best sports company in the world. Adidas believes that their purpose is to change lives through sports. This guides how they run their company, work with their partners, create products, and engage with their consumers.
Provide specific details that demonstrate how the organization “lives out” its mission.
When it comes to the planet, one of their goals is to stop pollution on beaches which is harmful to marine life and animals. Adidas is doing extremely well at using environmentally friendly products and resources. They take recovered plastic and make it into recycled, polyester yarn which they us to make clothes and shoes. With the help of their environmental partner, Adidas is making huge strides to move toward a more sustainable future (Morgan, 2020). Where people are concerned, Adidas has a mission to make sport more equal for through racial equality. They have several programs such as:
(1) Breaking Barriers which advocates for women and girls to have an equitable playing field. Adidas has partnered with gender equity experts like Common Goal, Women Win, and Soccer Without Borders to develop Breaking Barriers Academy which provides modules and courses that are geared toward gender-equitable practices.
(2) Athlete Ally which creates a safe place for LGBTQIA to connect with sport. They have created a strategic plan to partner with student athletes on college campuses to educate them on equity. Their goal is to create spaces where all athletes are accepted and recognized for who they are and what they do (Adidas, n.d.).
Interpret what the organization’s strategy might be, based on its business practices and the statement of its mission.
I would say that based Adidas’ business practices and its mission, their strategy probably falls into the role of reshaping the value proposition because that has vowed to improve their products by using recycled plastic (Malknight, Buche
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more