Order Legal Environment Of Business
1-Business Law: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Using the language and principles of law and focusing on business operations, justify the appropriate parameters of the legal environment of business.
Specifically, based on your readings, discussions, and From the Experts (FTEs), write a two- to three-page APA essay justifying what you believe constitutes the appropriate parameters of the legal environment of business. Papers must incorporate the following elements:
· In your own words, define “law.”
· Cite and describe two specific examples of a “good law” and two specific examples of a “bad law” to explain and clarify your contention as to how business ought to be governed.
· Discuss three Jesuit values that support your contentions as to why a particular law is “good” and another is “bad.” (see FTE3)
2-Does the Truth Come Naturally
Using the language and principles of law and focusing on commercial activity, analyze the legal rights and responsibilities inherent in the law of product liability to determine how a company might profitably promote a product.
mage of 100% Natural logo
Your challenge: The Chief Executive Officer of the Pretty Good Produce Company is worried. Customers are demanding “healthy” products. The company needs to respond with a new marketing campaign that will reposition Pretty Good Produce into the “healthy” category. The advertising agency’s proposal is based on a new corporate logo.
The CEO wants your opinion: Does the proposed campaign constitute an express warranty or not? Based on your readings, discussions, and From the Experts (FTEs), write a two-page APA memorandum to the Chief Executive Officer stating and justifying your opinion.
· Describe the issue presented.
· Define “express warranty” and identify the responsibilities imposed on the Company.
· State and justify your opinion, using examples and research as necessary.
3-You’re Special – But Only at Home
Using the language and principles of law and focusing on commercial activity in a global economy, examine a corporation’s responsibility to maintain American values and legal standards when they are in conflict with foreign employment practices.
Americans enjoy natural – some would say extraordinary – rights simply because they are human beings breathing and taking up space. Our Declaration of Independence and Constitution recognize the freedom and equality of all people. While we continue to work toward perfection of those ideals, Americans have at least codified the aspirations in law. Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, and national origin. Subsequent legislation extended protections based on age and physical/mental disabilities.
Those protections travel with American citizens dispatched to work for their companies in a foreign country. But, those protections can be stopped at the border if they violate the laws of that country. (FTE 3) According to the textbook, “This ‘foreign law exception’ prevents employers from being subjected to conflicting laws.” Your thoughts?
Based on your readings, discussions, and From the Experts (FTEs), write a two- to three-page essay evaluating this policy.
· What is the legal rationale for this policy? Cite legal principles and doctrines that support the “foreign law exception.”
· Is there a moral justification for the “foreign law exception”? Cite Jesuit values as appropriate to support your contention.
· Is there a moral objection to the “foreign law exception”? Cite Jesuit values as appropriate to support your contention.
· Should American values be subordinated to foreign values? Why? Why not?
· How will your contention affect a company’s opportunity to conduct business, and make a profit, in a foreign country?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more