Order Small Business Growth Discussion
Final Project: (Week 8)
In this paper, students will analyze and discuss small business growth in terms of growth strategy, business forms, short and medium term goals, financing assistance, organizational structure and staffing needs, customers and promotion, and ethics and social responsibility. Students are expected to apply business and management concepts learned in our course.
By completing this assignment, students will meet the outcome(s):
identify the critical business functions and how they interact in order to position the organization to be effective in the current business environment;
explain the importance of the integration of individuals and systems to organizational effectiveness;
Describe the ethical and social responsibilities that confront a business.
Required Elements of the Final Project:
Read critically and analyze the case below, Planning for Growth;
Review the project description listed above and review the final project grading rubric, which you will find in the Syllabus and under the Course Content area of our classroom;
· In your paper, answer the following questions:
· What steps should Kelly take to organize and prioritize her business growth strategy?
· What business form might make sense, given her expansion plans, and why?
· Focusing primarily on Kelly’s short-term goals, what kind of financial assistance might be available to Kelly? Which options would you recommend, and why?
· How might Kelly’s staffing needs change? What kind of organizational structure do you think Kelly’s expanded business should have, and what is the best way for her to organize, orient, and train her restaurant staff (e.g., functional categories, units, teams, flat or vertical hierarchy) to meet the needs of her new business?
· How should Kelly deal with her current customers in regard to the change? What kind of promotion should she consider in attracting customers to her new location?
· What are the ethical issues and potential social responsibilities highlighted by this change? (Consider customers, employees, the current and new communities, and other stakeholders.) How might these issues be dealt with most appropriately?
Required Formatting of Paper:
· This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
· Format in Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format (rtf);
· Title page;
· Follow this format for your paper (based on elements detailed above)
o Title page
o Body, in paragraph form. Use the following section headings:
o Growth Strategy
o Business Form
o Financial Assistance
o Organizational Structure and Staffing Needs
o Customers and Promotion
o Ethical Issues and Social Responsibility
o Summary paragraph
o Reference page formatted according to APA requirements. Include at least three
· This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as “I and we;”
In-text citations from the course material. If you use additional sources from the Internet or the library, do not forget to use in-text citations and include in the reference.
· You are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes.
· Submit the paper in your Assignment Folder.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more