Choose any topic relate to Conversation laws
Formulate an organized, clearly worded, and succinct initial post that substantively covers all discussion paragraph points stated for your chosen topic.
Because your initial post will be scored on the degree to which you meet these standards, there is no set minimum word requirement. However, there is a set maximum word requirement – confine your initial post to 500 words.
Remember that we are all reading each other’s posts, and one that is succinctly written is more likely to be read and responded to, thus furthering our discussion on that topic.
More details instruction in the uploaded doc
“In the Real World” Discussion Topics
You may choose your topic of discussion*,providedit is germane to the conceptscovered in this module.
Construct an engaging 3-paragraph initial post that ties one or more of the module’s concepts to the real world. The paragraphs should address the following points:
• Paragraph 1: Outline a general definition and description of the physics concepts/topics you have chosen to discuss*, referencing this week’s readings on the topics, as appropriate. Include descriptive features (as applicable) about the physics concepts – dependent factors, relevant terminology, conventions, common units of measure, etc.
• Paragraph 2: Summarize one or more impacts of the physics concept(s) to everyday life or aviation operations.
• Paragraph 3: You have two options for this paragraph:
1) Provide a real example, from an article or documented report (aircraft performance, incidents or accidents, for example), of the aviation impact of this physics concept.
2) Give us “your take” on the relevance and importance of this topicfrom your own perspective, by providing personal points of view or related experiences.
*Consider the following as good topic “starters” for discussion:
• What were your “Aha!” moments as you worked through the material?
• How does this module’s content relate to your professional career? Personal life?
• How does this module’s content relate to current events?
• Did you more deeply explore a topic only covered lightly in the course materials? What did you discover?
• What concepts (learning objectives) did you struggle with? What resources helped you overcome this hurdle?
NOTE: you may use one or more of the above (but not all) as primers to formulate your initial discussion post.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more