I need to answer each question ( 1-2 paragraphs).
1.Describe the physical, psychological, and social dimensions of aging. What is societal aging?
2. Define three ways of categorizing people by age.
3.Discuss old age as a social category.
4.Briefly discuss the interplay of theory and methods in research on age, aging, and the aged (what does age represent in research)?
5.Contrast Age, Period, and Cohort effects; how is this distinction addressed in longitudinal studies?
6.Define the concept of cohort flow; how does it help to prevent the fallacy of cohort-centrism?
7.Briefly summarize Easterlin’s theory on cohort size.
8. Describe the three basic demographic processes and their combination in the population equation.
9. Explain the demographic transition. What do population pyramids reveal about international variations in population aging?
10. Briefly describe the shifting age structure of the U. S. population (in terms of proportion aged, median age, or dependency ratios).
11.What are the strengths and weaknesses of life expectancy as a measure of population aging?
12.How does life expectancy vary by sex, ethnicity, and SES?
13. Discuss current trends in the U.S. population in living arrangements and geographic distribution.
14. Summarize Erikson’s stages of development, focusing on the later life stages.
15.Describe the concepts of Successful Aging, and person/environment fit.
16. How is the life course a key feature of society?
17.Outline some important role transitions and trajectories across the life course stages of middle and older ages.
18. Describe some historical changes in age norms, including changes in the social clock and sequencing and of the life course
19.What produces structural lag?
20. Contrast age differentiated and age-integrated structures.
21.What functions do families as a social institution serve for individuals and society?
22.Discuss the two core norms of the family; how do these serve to manage family relationships (and changing expectations over the life cycle)?
23.Discuss the changing patterns of spousal relationships and marital satisfaction in the post parental phase.
24.What factors influence the grandparenting role?
25.Describe race/ethnic differences in grandfamilies.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more